CBS Board of Directors
We’re proud that our leadership consists of community bankers who truly know your challenges and opportunities.
Community Bankers Services of Kansas (CBS) mission is to enhance the profitability of community banks by marketing quality products and services. CBS was formed in 2008 by the Community Bankers Association of Kansas (CBA) leadership, a group of dedicated community bankers who realized that providing CBA members with a competitive advantage through improved access to essential bank products and services was vital to serving its mission of fostering a viable community banking profession.
The CBS Board of Directors continually research promising new programs. Each endorsed program must be available to all members regardless of size or geographical location, meet stringent quality standards and provide an exclusive member benefit.
Through these offerings, CBS hopes to achieve the following objectives:
- to identify products and services that will benefit CBA membership
- to provide these products and services to CBA membership in such a way that they are benefited by the endorsement either by virtue of price, availability or level of services
- to provide prospective product and service providers a reasonable response turnaround and an appropriate level of marketing support
- to protect the reputation and integrity of the CBA
- to allow the association to maintain a sound financial position
|Name, Title||Organization||Website, Phone|
|Wilson State Bank||wilsonstatebank.net
|Legacy Bank - Wichita||legacy-bank.com
|First National Bank - Frankfort||fnbfrankfortks.com
|First Option Bank - Paola||firstoptionbank.com
|Grant County Bank - Ulysses||gc4bank.com
|KansasLand Bank - Americus||kansaslandbank.com
|Farmers State Bank - McPherson||fsb-online.com
|First National Bank of Hutchinson - Hutchinson||fnbhutch.bank
|Conway Bank - Conway Springs||conwaybank.net