CBA & ICBA’s Top Priorities
Community Focus 2020: The Community Bank Agenda for Expanding Economic Opportunity
ICBA and community bankers developed “Community Focus 2020” to advance a more efficient system of regulation, unbiased laws governing the financial sector, a more secure business environment and more effective agriculture policies.
Officially named “Community Focus 2020: The Community Bank Agenda for Expanding Economic Opportunity,” the initiative advocates for common-sense financial and regulatory reforms.
These reforms will promote greater access to financial services in every corner of the country and highlight key issue areas, including:
- Regulatory Relief
- Data Security, Fraud, and Privacy
- Preserving Mortgage Lending
- Tax Relief
- Industry Concentration and Systemic Risk
- Community Bank Innovation
- Payments, Cybersecurity and More.
- Review the full ICBA agenda document here.