Become a Bank Member
Become a Bank Member
“What makes us different is that we really understand where our Members are coming from. We meet them face to face, because that’s really important to us.” – Shawn Mitchell, President/CEO, CBA
CBA exists not for a membership list but because we care about the existence and success of community banks as a whole. We recognize that banks are the lifeblood of Kansas communities themselves; hometowns across the state suffer when community banks are unable to meet the challenges set before them. By coming alongside community banks and helping find answer to these challenges, we allow community banks to be what they are intended to be and to serve their local customers in the most authentic ways possible.
Founded in 1978, the Community Bankers Association of Kansas is the only state trade association dedicated exclusively to serving the interests of Kansas community banks.
The value you receive from a CBA membership is measured in more than just dollars and cents.
We genuinely look forward to you joining our CBA “family.” CBA aggregates the power of its members to provide:
- An experienced and dedicated voice for community banking interests in Topeka and Washington D.C.
- Specialized educational training for community bankers delivered via webinars and in-person training.
- Access to our new Community Bankers for Compliance Program (CBC), designed to help you save time and money and establish your own in-bank compliance program.
- Profit-enhancing services to help community banks compete in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Networking opportunities with other community bankers at our Annual Convention and Tradeshow and during other CBA Events – plus opportunities to serve alongside your peers in CBA committees and activities.
- Industry information published in the In Touch magazine.
- Leadership with high-impact experience. Shawn Mitchell brings nearly 25 years of community bank leadership, and we are community banker-led (Board) and community banker run.